* ENSHAA formalizes full aquisition of Emirates Sunland Group and attains full ownership of Palazzo Versace Dubai and D1 Tower, its two iconic luxury developments in Culture Village on the Dubai Creek.
* Achieves Building Completion Certificate for Emirates Financial Towers, ENSHAA's prestigious joint-venture commercial twin towers in Dubai International Financial Centre.
* Commences development of Phase I of high quality labor accommodation for 800 laborers of Kele as part of the Group's corporate CSR initiatives.
* Stabilizes Kele's business and converts significant contracts of over USD 500 million, including induction of Kele as the contractor of the D1 project.
* Value engineering and re-engineering undertaken resulted in cost acerage for Palazzo Versace Dubai and D1 projects in excess of USD 215 million.
* Signature Clubs International acquired. The acquisition includes Capital Club Dubai and Capital Club Bahrain.
* ENSHAA Co-sponsors Etisalat Water Festival.
* Installation of glass works on Emirates Financial Towers' facade starts on schedule.
* ENSHAA marks a year of impressive financial Results as its total assets increase from AED 900 million to 1.6 billion in twelve months.
* ENSHAA and its JV Partner Sunland Group secure the license to roll out fifteen Palazzo Versace resorts in major locations worldwide.
* ENSHAA chooses Hitachi for a AED 16 million contract to equip its project - Emirates Financial Towers.
* ENSHAA expands investors group to increase its capital to AED 914 million following a successful private placement.
* ENSHAA closes private placement offering and raises approximately US$ 70 m through issue of new shares to Majid Al Futtaim Investments LLC.
* Ground Breaking Ceremony of Palazzo Versace celebrated.
* Construction on Palazzo Versace Dubai commences in Culture Village under the approval of Dubai Properties.
* Emirates Sunland (ENSHAA 51% and Sunland 49%) sells 29% of Palazzo Versace Dubai and 69% of D1 Residential Tower.
* ENSHAA (with its joint partner National Logistics Corporation) announces Karachi Financial Towers a 37 storey premium commercial twin-tower project development in Karachi, Pakistan.
* ENSHAA launches D1 Residential Tower with its JV partner Sunland Group.
* ENSHAA signs a contract with Robotic Systems to build one of the world's largest automated car parking facilities for its prestigious project - Emirates Financial Tower
* Emirates Sunland (ENSHAA 51% and Sunland 49%) signs the Project Management Agreement for AED 8 billion master planned community and tourist resort in Umm Al Quwain.
* ENSHAA awards Al Habtoor the piling contract for the construction of its prestigious development - Emirates Financial Towers.
* ENSHAA announces the receipt of land for construction of Emirates Financial Towers from Turner on behalf of the Dubai International Financial Towers.
* ENSHAA acquires 100% capital stock of Emirates International Holdings and Enshaa Holding and 51% of Emirates Financial Towers LLC.
* Emirates International Holdings launches Emirates Financial Towers, an AED 450 million 26-storey twin-tower in the heart of Dubai International Financial Centre.
* Abraaj Capital, one of the largest private equity firms of the region, obtains 34.5% stake in Emirates International Holdings.
* Emirates International Holdings and Sunland Group announce development of the Palazzo Versace Resort in Dubai.
* Emirates International Holdings signs an agreement with Dubai Properties to acquire land for the development of a resort.
* Emirates International Holdings partners with Sunland Group to form Emirates Sunland Group. Sunland Group is a leading Australian property development and management company, listed on the Australian stock exchange, with development experience spanning three decades.
* Emirates International Holdings buys 50% of Palazzo Versace Gold Coast, Australia.
* 50% interest in Palazzo Versace Gold Coast (Australia) and 51% interest in Emirates Financial Towers (Dubai International Financial Centre)acquired.
* Emirates International Holdings Ltd. (EIH) incorporated.
* Gulf Resources LLC Incorporated.